- We consign seasonally and are not able to accept items for seasons other than the current selling season.
- Items remain on display for 6 weeks.
- You receive 40% of the selling price. There are no fees to consign.
- You may make arrangements to reclaim unsold items at the end of the consignment period.
- Payment is at the end of the 6 week period. You may choose to shop with the monies that have accrued on the account.
- You may bring all seasons.
- Items should meet all quality & care standards according to the guidelines described.
- Payment is generally immediate. Exceptions include large estates, items that require research to determine authenticity or value and instances where a trained associate is not available.
- Our purchase calculations take into account the season, the label, the condition, the level of risk and demand for the item.
- We accept current styles (purchased new within the past 2 years) in excellent condition. We cannot accept items that show signs of excessive wear, are covered with pet hair or those that smell of smoke or other odors.
- Clothing items should be freshly-cleaned, wrinkle-free and carried in on hangers.
- We specialize in designer and better label fashions from upscale department stores and boutiques. View a list of preferred labels below.
What To Bring
- Clothing - Career, Casual and Special Occasion attire
- Outerwear - Coats & Jackets
- Designer shoes, purses, belts and other accessories
- Jewelry - Better costume & sterling
- Fine Jewelry - Signed pieces, precious metal and estate pieces
Labels We Like
We only consign or buy items which we feel OUR customers will be interested in. We may pass up some items based on a label, condition, inventory levels, style and current demand. The world of fashion is constantly changing and our list of preferred labels changes as well. This is simply a guide.
Allison & Olivia
Carmen Marc Valvo
Deane & White
Diane von Furstenburg
Dolce & Gabbana
Dooney & Bourke
Elizabeth & James
Isda & Co
Joan & David
Milly of NY
One Gil Who
Oscar de la Renta
Paper Denim & Cloth
Seven for all Mankind
St. John Knits
Tiffany & Co
White & Warren
White House/Black Market