For items to be Purchased ("Buyout") or Consigned
- All incoming items will come to back door. There is a doorbell.
- Place items in bins or on the hanging rods. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ITEMS IN LARGE "TRASH' BAGS. Please pack in open shopping bags, open bins or boxes.
- We will examine your items within two (2) business days. At that time, we will call (text) you with a "buy" price and to let you know if there are items we cannot use. As our space is very tight, if you want to pick up items we cannot consign, you must do so within 48 hours of our notification.
- The CONSIGNMENT PERIOD will be 8 weeks days
- We are not consigning the following:
- Formal gowns or bridal attire
- Career suits and jackets
- Basic "office-work" slacks
- We CONSIGN seasonally and are not able to accept items for seasons other than the current selling season.
- Items remain on display for 8 weeks.
- You receive 40% of the selling price. There are no fees to consign.
- You may make arrangements to reclaim unsold items at the end of the consignment period.
- Payment is at the end of the 8 week period. You may choose to shop with the monies that have accrued on the account.
- You may bring all seasons.
- Items meet all quality & care standards according to the guidelines described.
- Payment is generally immediate. Exceptions include large estates, items that require research to determine authenticity or value and instances where a trained associate is not available.
- Our purchase calculations take into account the season, the label, the condition, the level of risk and demand for the item.
Our Guidelines (Both Consignment and Buyout options)
- We accept current styles (purchased new within the past 2 years) in excellent condition. We cannot accept items that show signs of excessive wear, are covered with pet hair, are severely wrinkled or those that smell of smoke or other odors.
- All jewelry is clean and polished.
- Clothing items should be freshly-cleaned, wrinkle-free and preferably, carried in on hangers. Please use hangers that you do not have to be returned...we have no space to hold them for you to pick up.
- We specialize in designer and better label fashions from upscale department stores and boutiques. View a list of preferred labels below.
What To Bring
- Clothing - Casual and Athleisure
- Outerwear - Coats & Jackets.
- Designer shoes, purses, belts and other accessories
- Jewelry - Better costume & sterling
- Fine Jewelry - Signed pieces, precious metal and estate pieces
Labels We Like
We only consign or buy items which we feel OUR customers will be interested in. We may pass on some items based on a label, condition, inventory levels, style and current demand. The world of fashion is constantly changing and our list of preferred labels changes as well. This is simply a guide.
Carmen Marc Valvo
Deane & White
Diane von Furstenburg
Dolce & Gabbana
Dooney & Bourke
Elizabeth & James
Isda & Co
Milly of NY
One Gil Who
Oscar de la Renta
Paper Denim & Cloth
Seven for all Mankind
St. John Knits
Tiffany & Co
White & Warren
White House/Black Market